Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI) is co-owned by more than 1,200 engineers, analysts, and professionals dedidcated to providing high caliber services to aerospace and defense and intelligence customers across the US. We are always looking for the best to join us as we grow.
Our first core value is that employees come first. We challenge our co-workers to provide the highest level of support and service, and reward them with some of the best benefits in the industry. All new co-workers start with 20 days PTO, 6% 401k match with immediate vesting, semi-annual bonuses, and eligibility to participate in our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). We offer other employee focused benefits, including up to $10k in tuition reimbursement and an optional zero dollar deductible BCBS health insurance plan.
MTSI’s core capabilities are Systems Engineering and Integration, Modeling and Simulation, Test and Evaluation, Acquisition and Program Support, and Mission Assurance services. Our expertise includes ballistic missile defense, air defense, air vehicle survivability, unmanned aircraft, flight test operations, intelligence support, and cyber/space/homeland defense.
For additional company information, please visit: www.mtsi-va.com
The candidate for this position shall support engineering tasks for cyber technology development and testing efforts. General duties include:
• Provide technical expertise to lead project engineers and teams.
• Recommend/develop requirements for new projects, recognize opportunities, identify and advocate for resources, provide technical information and analysis to recommend solutions and influence decisions
• Make recommendations to improve technical decisions made by the lead project engineers.
• Assist in identifying and mitigating risks to technology development programs.
• Assist in reviewing contractor deliverables, status reports, and technical briefings.
• Advise engineers with regards to developments in industry, university, foundation research, and threat assessments.
• Analyze requirements, coordinate interagency working groups and coordinate inputs from numerous sources.
• Review and edit reports and briefings.
MS in Comp Sci or EE, or PhD in related fields is strongly preferred.
Must possess active TS clearance and be SCI eligible.
Experience in research and development that spans concept development, systems integration, systems engineering, embedded systems, computer science and multi-domain operations research.