MTSI requires a Junior Acquisition Project Manager focusing on integration support of several thrust areas focusing on the acquisition and development of next generation avionics and mission systems.
At MTSI, our more than 1,200 co-owners recognize the high demand for specialized professionals within our industry and that you have many options to choose. As an employee owned company where culture matters, we believe that by investing in our people we are investing in our company’s future!
MTSI’s core capabilities are Systems Engineering and Integration, Modeling and Simulation, Test and Evaluation, Acquisition and Program Support, and Mission Assurance services. Our expertise includes ballistic missile defense, air defense, air vehicle survivability, unmanned aircraft, flight test operations, intelligence support, and cyber/space/homeland defense.
As a recognized "employee comes first" company with over 27 years of consecutive growth we challenge our co-owners to provide the highest level of support and service, and reward them with some of the best benefits in the industry. Day one all new co-workers start with 20 days PTO, 6% 401k match with immediate vesting, semi-annual bonuses, and eligibility to participate in our Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). We offer other employee focused benefits, including up to $10k in tuition reimbursement and an optional zero dollar deductible BCBS health insurance plan.
For additional company information, please visit: www.mtsi-va.com
• Assist in managing the program acquisition strategy across multiple efforts and functional domains.
• Prepares technical & programmatic papers, strategic analysis, and assessments to support program spending and activity decisions
• Integration of activities across major efforts
• Identify and deconflict resource constraints (e.g. schedules, funding and equipment)
• Coordinate with all program IPTs
• Assist in developing, analyzing, and maintaining Integrated Master Plans/Integrated Master Schedules (IMPs/IMSs)
• Perform studies and analyses when new requirements are identified or when changes to existing support concepts are anticipated
• Assist the government with maintaining, updating, coordinating, and delivering meeting schedules, agendas, minutes, and briefing packages for Integrated Product Team (IPT) meetings, Program Management Reviews (BMRs), In Process Reviews (IPRs), program/project status meetings, strategic planning sessions, working group sessions, executive leadership meetings, Executive Steering Committee (ESC) meetings, program/project assessments, risk/issues management meetings, Change Control Board (CCB) meetings, and other required meetings