MTSI is a 100% employee owned by more than 1,200 engineers, analysts, and professionals dedicated to providing high caliber services to aerospace and defense and intelligence customers across the US. We are always looking for the best to join us as we grow.
Our first core value is that employees come first. We challenge our co-workers to provide the highest level of support and service, and reward them with some of the best benefits in the industry. Eligible new co-workers start at a rate of 20 days PTO/year, 10 holidays/year, 6% 401k match with immediate vesting, semi-annual bonuses, and eligibility to participate in our company funded Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). We offer other employee focused benefits, including up to $10k in annual tuition reimbursement and an optional zero dollar deductible BCBS health insurance plan.
Candidate shall have Chief Engineer level engineering skills and credentials as well as knowledge and experience developing ACAT I or equivalent low observable aircraft to include: establishing and executing a comprehensive, DoD compliant program systems engineering process; building and coordinating a MIL-HDBK-516 compliant tailored airworthiness certification criteria; and managing and executing the first flight readiness process.
• Shall support development and review of the full range of documentation and products required by DoDI 5000.02.
• Shall assist with execution of the USAF Airworthiness process per MIL-HDBK-516 and the AF Life-Cycle Systems Engineering (LCSE) and Operational Safety, Suitability, and Effectiveness (OSS&E) processes as prescribed by AFMCI 63-1201.
• Shall support implementation of Air Force Integrity Programs.
• Shall support requirements development, allocation, and verification.
• Shall support review and evaluation of weapon system design, analyses, and verification documentation and reports.
• Shall gather and develop technical and business data necessary to build and, as required, present program briefs.
• Shall support program meetings, working groups, and technical and business reviews as needed.
• Shall analyze equipment and software performance deficiencies make recommendations for corrective actions.
• Shall support development of contract and documentation changes and updates.
• Shall support source selections in a technical advisory role as requested.
• Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, mathematics, or science
• 25 years of relevant DoD experience.
• Ten (10) of the 25 years must be broad, proven experience in government or industry leadership roles on major ACAT I aircraft development programs.
• Two (2) years minimum Special Access Program (SAP) experience accrued within the last four (4) years.
• Current TOP SECRET security clearance and SCI eligible.