Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. (MTSI) is seeking a Cybersecurity SME to lead the management, development, and maintenance of DoD modernization technology roadmaps. You will develop technology roadmaps to inform DoD leadership, outside agencies, Congress, Industry, Academia, Professional Societies and others.
MTSI is a 100% employee-owned engineering firm founded by USAF veterans in 1993. We have grown every year since by hiring the best and putting employees first (our first core value).
Why is MTSI known as a Great Place to Work?
- Interesting Work: Our co-workers support some of the most important and critical programs to our national defense and security.
- Values: Our first core value is that employees come first. We challenge our co-workers to provide the highest level of support and service, and reward them with some of the best benefits in the industry.
- 100% Employee Ownership: we have a stake in each other's success, and the success of our customers. It's also nice to know what's going on across the company; we have company wide town-hall meetings three times a year.
- Great Benefits:
- 20 days PTO/year + 10 holidays/year
- Flexible schedules
- 6% 401k match with immediate vesting
- Semi-annual bonus eligibility (July and December)
- Company funded Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) - a separate qualified retirement account
- Up to $10,000 in annual tuition reimbursement
- Other company funded benefits
- Optional zero deductible Blue Cross/Blue Shield health insurance plan
- Track Record of Success: We have grown every year since our founding in 1993.
Modern Technology Solutions, Inc. from MTSI on Vimeo.
MTSI’s core capabilities are Systems Engineering and Integration, Modeling and Simulation, Test and Evaluation, Acquisition and Program Support, and Mission Assurance services. Our expertise includes ballistic missile defense, air defense, air vehicle survivability, unmanned aircraft, flight test operations, intelligence support, and cyber/space/homeland defense.
For additional company information, please visit: www.mtsi-va.com